3D ClockTower

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Laslund on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm

yeah sorry i havent gotten aroudn to converting them all yet..they are .skp sketchup files..you can view them in the sketchup viewer or the program...also their is a way to convert it through blender 3d program and make it into an .obj or .x file...past this i havent gotten a chance to really sit down and learn the 3d...i undertsand..if it were coded..i'd have to play around with backgrounds..ok well that wold make sense so it looks right..but yeah...i will have to see more of what you are talking of with the clocktower...that last engine you send i couldnt get anything to show up and it was inside the folder it was supposed to be in like you said.....
avatar
Laslund

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

redoing my example

Post  Captain Michael on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Laslund wrote:yeah sorry i havent gotten aroudn to converting them all yet..they are .skp sketchup files..you can view them in the sketchup viewer or the program...also their is a way to convert it through blender 3d program and make it into an .obj or .x file...past this i havent gotten a chance to really sit down and learn the 3d...i undertsand..if it were coded..i'd have to play around with backgrounds..ok well that wold make sense so it looks right..but yeah...i will have to see more of what you are talking of with the clocktower...that last engine you send i couldnt get anything to show up and it was inside the folder it was supposed to be in like you said.....

I'll remake my example - and convert the models into a code, that way there shouldn't be any of these not seeing the model problems. Also I'll download sketchup view and try view the files - maybe do some research into converting them to .gmmod files - can't do now - I have some work to do, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Will get back to you with some stuff in a day or so =)

Captain Michael

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Laslund on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:32 pm

ok that's cool..defeintly! But do you have the models? Did i send them to you some time back? If they are in .skp files..you cant reallly use those in gm..i know this. But yuo can convert them to .dae files..and then import them into blender 3d program(it's free btw).. and so isnt sketchup regular version(their is a free viewer also).. and from their in blender you can turn what you've imported from .dae files into .obj and .mtl...or .x files..so yeah..i hope that helps..let me know if you have the files...like the .skp models..if so yeah and you can convert them that's cool...if you have trouble with it..i can always conver them..but as it is anything of kaxblastard was already converted by him. And if i gave you a .rar folder it would probably hve his folder inside...yeah big ben(clocktower),black pearl(ghoshtip),cvhutts(houses of cv3 warakiya village), and i think one other thing was his..but yeah..you know...maybe too i can ask him for the castle model....so we can put it as a far backdrop..that'd be neat..like maybe in mad forest the top room. I think that would work well...yeah we can also put some town houses and other models their as well as clocktower all that could look very far away.. well anyhow..pm me or hit me up here if you have any comments. Yeah theri is a nice castle in bunch i have and a wizards' tower..plus a nice cathedral...all of these things will help the beauty of the game!
avatar
Laslund

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Laslund on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Also i figured i'd ask..most of what we are looking for a just 3d primtives for backgroudn purposes..but do you have any idea how to code in 3d crashing wave....like the wave effect from Order of Eclessia..??? it would look nice in the ghosthip level crashing agains the ship...
avatar
Laslund

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Captain Michael on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Laslund wrote:Also i figured i'd ask..most of what we are looking for a just 3d primtives for backgroudn purposes..but do you have any idea how to code in 3d crashing wave....like the wave effect from Order of Eclessia..??? it would look nice in the ghosthip level crashing agains the ship...

Got a video or image of the effect? - I may be able to help.

Captain Michael

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  reiko26 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Captain Michael wrote:
Laslund wrote:Also i figured i'd ask..most of what we are looking for a just 3d primtives for backgroudn purposes..but do you have any idea how to code in 3d crashing wave....like the wave effect from Order of Eclessia..??? it would look nice in the ghosthip level crashing agains the ship...

Got a video or image of the effect? - I may be able to help.

yes i think he may have a video of it and an image. i know for sure he has an image

reiko26

Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Laslund on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 pm

yeah...michael i'll pm you some stuff shortly.. give me a few..ok?
avatar
Laslund

Posts : 544
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3D ClockTower

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum